We provide Performance Verification and Safety Testing of all your physiotherapy equipment to Australian Standards and to ensure industry accreditation and compliance obligations are met.
U-Tech Medical is a service agent for DolorClast shock therapy devices, and can also test and repair a wide range of physiotherapy devices, such as:
- DolorClast Service & Repairs
- Laser Therapy (low power battery operated)
- Muscle Stimulator TENS unit battery operated
- Traction Machine
- Ultrasonic Tank
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Ultrasound/Interferential Combo Unit
- Vacuum suction units (Connected to interferential equipment)
DolorClast Service & Repairs
Our service technicians have been Swiss trained to provide the highest level of service to EMS Shockwave customers across the country. You’ll experience personalised, effective, and efficient service and your Swiss device will be handled with the utmost care. Your DolorClast® device needs to be serviced annually. Servicing your DolorClast® on time helps to maintain the warranty and maximise performance.